Adding Value To Contra Costa’s Regional Real Estate Since 2010
We network with local real estate professionals to generate awareness about developments in regional market trends.
Here is what we can do for you.
In 2010, our visionary founders came up with the idea of creating a platform for real estate investors, agents, and all those involved in the process of buying, selling, or renting properties, and who had a passion for developing the local real estate market.
And Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion was born.
Today, our mission is to add value to our members’ businesses and encourage them to grow. When you succeed, we succeed. We also aim to raise awareness of the impact that local real estate and affiliated industries make have the local community.
At Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion, we don’t offer superficial solutions; we help you understand how local real estate works and empower real estate leaders to re-define the market.
We understand the importance of striking a balance between work, personal life, and community involvement and are constantly providing real estate professionals with the opportunity to succeed in gaining optimum benefits from all three.
What We Do
With our members, we work towards the development of the regional real estate industry.
- We help real estate professionals get associated with each other
- We host property showings through our Caravan Tours every week, encouraging members to network with other professionals and share relevant client references
- We spread awareness about how real estate impacts the local community
- We contribute to the local community through charitable events and hands-on projects
Our Membership Benefits include
- Access to a pool of potential clients through the Caravan Tours
- Exclusive voting rights to elect the Board of Directors, select the charity events, contributions, and more
- Personal profile pages in our online directory
- Innovative sponsorship and banner advertising opportunities
- Group marketing opportunities
Toys For Tots
Through this initiative, the Marine Corps distributes thousands of toys to low-income families, non-profit organizations, hospitals, the needy, and the sick people. We are proud to be one of their associates.
Christmas For Everyone
This initiative helps people in need during the Christmas period. We serve a delicious meal on Christmas Day to over 3000 people and give them a gift card and a haircut if they want one.
Contra Costa Food Bank
The food bank serves over 170,000 hungry people of all age groups in the region every month. We, the members of Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion, are honored to be able to contribute to this cause.
When one of us is in trouble, all of us come together. Through our benevolent fund, Helping Hands, members make donations to help other members who are in financial distress due to catastrophic events.